Friday, February 17, 2012

Wood caddy, distressed old white - So French ooh la la

She just needed a little love and that is what I gave her.....This piece kinda evolved as I was working. It was originally plain Jane....... not groovy right? Right! I gave it a fresh coat of Old White chalkY paint. Then I distressed it and still I felt she needed something more. I pulled out my hand stamped muslin trim - check the beautiful inspirational message. I used a modge podge method to apply the trim and then finished it off with lovely Black Magic - Shabby Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon - all things that gives her that French country feel...To complete the look I gave her a clear coat to protect her new look. Lovely as a mail caddy, recipe card holder and such...
e-voke...to create a -new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips